Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm off...

Photobucket
As of today at 2 P.M. I will be free. Free from everything. I will be able to spin barefoot and be happy. I am going to camp for a week. No electronics, phone service, or internet. Just friends, myself, and most importantly, Jesus. A whole week of nothing but fun, and growing in Jesus.

Things To Pray About

  • Safe travels there and back
  • A great time with friends
  • That we will all be healthy
  • Jesus will grow in us all
  • Special Request: The people in Joplin, Missouri
If you think of anything else to pray for, please do. Thanks guys!

Goodbye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Iona! I'll miss you, and I'll definitely pray for you and the people of Joplin. I'm off to camp this Saturday!

~Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Good bye! I hope you have fun at camp. ;)