Thursday, January 13, 2011

So Long, Farewell!

Tomorrow, Friday, I will be heading off to my youth group's winter camp. I will be gone 3 days! I promise I will have snow pictures (and possible camp pictures) when I get back. Well a few updates...

snow 
We just got A LOT of snow, we made a snow fort that fits 5 people. It took a while.

mom
My mom came back from Ethiopia last Saturday. I'm so glad that she is back! We got a lot of souvenirs. I have a foreign money collection that my mom helped grow by bringing us back foreign money. Maybe I'll post it sometime. She also brought back a bunch of postcards for us.

posts
Sorry for the lack of posts. I haven't been very good about that. I have a post in the works! I'll post it when i get back.

Well...Seeya Sunday!

or...

So Long, Farewell!  
 

1 comment:

Hannah Mary said...

I hope you have a great time at your youth group camp!