Saturday, October 23, 2010

Answers to questions!

And finally, answers to questions!
Asked by Maeve:
How did your blog become so popular?
I don't know. honestly, I just blog hop a lot, and I guess I have had this blog since I was 6. So yeah...


Asked by Britts:
Who did your blog?
I am guessing you mean design?
Hannah did it. I really like it. I think it's a good change and much better than my last.


Asked by Unknown:
How did you first find out about American Girl?
I got a fake american girl doll for my 5th (or was it 6th? =P) birthday and I found out about real ones and immediately got hooked!


Asked by Unknown:
What was the title of your first ever blog?
My first blog (this one), used to be named, "Iona's Blog". Okay, okay, stop rolling on the floor laughing. Or worse, rolling your eyes...I was 6 okay? (Next it was named, "The Wonderful I.N.N.", then "So Beautiful", and lastly, "Life In My Eyes".)


Asked by Unknown:
What inspired you to blog?
Seriously, my mom. She had a blog and I wanted to be just like her, so I started my own at 6 and look what it's at now! (Except back then, my posts were, "I LOST A TOOTH!!" or "UGH! I can't go to a sleepover because I have school, and my brothers are kicking me so I can't think!" =P)


Asked by Unknown (Next time I'll ask for your guys' names!):
What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is green. Why? Who knows.


Thanks for all the questions! This was fun, I'll have to do it again! Better post, COMING SOON!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had fun reading your answers. :D

Hannah Mary said...

Maybe I'll have to do something like that sometime, that was fun to read!