Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Longest Tag in the History of Tags


1) What's your all time favourite blog/blogger?
Uh...WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I ANSWER THAT?

2) How do you personally define forgiveness?
Hmm...I can't really explain it...

3) What object of your possession has the most sentimental value in your eyes?
My first Knock-Off AG Doll... Because it was my first one and I remember the day I got her *flashback* LOL

4) What song do you consider your personal theme song?
Say It by Britt Nicole!

5) Do the opinions of others about you really matter to you?
Not really...I'm not offended very often...But hey matter in a way that I wanna KNOW their opinions! That way they matter! :D

6) Do you ever make up words?
Oh yeah...A few:
Freakazoid
Bertiful (Pronounced: Bird-ih-Full)
And way more!

7) Off the top of your head, do you know what your middle name means? (You can look it up though! :))
Um..Hold on *looks up*
OH! It means Victory! :D 

8) What's s something that never fails to make you smile?
Comments! Unless there mean of course!

9) What person has touched your heart the most?
No comment...

10) Give a scene in a book where you really understood what the author was trying to convey.
Uh...I dunno...

11) What do you think of HTML? Is it the ENEMY or your friend?
I love it! But it's so confusing...I don't get it...But yet I love what it does...

12) What person comments the most consistently on your blog?
Eldarwen and Hannie..

13) Who is your personal hero/heroine (fiction or real, or both)? Why?
God! OF COURSE! Who else?

14) Are you curious or are you satisfied knowing that "that's just the way it is"?
Sometimes I like it sometimes not

15) List the your top 5 favorite songs. Do they have anything in common? Why do you love them?
Say It by Britt Nicole
Believe by Britt Nicole
Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus
Crazier by Taylor Swift
and
Falling Down by Selena Gomez
They have nothing in common besides the fact that 2 are from britt nicole and they are all rock. I just like them, the tune, the words, the dances you can make to them.

16) Do you ever get into arguments with...your characters? (that's if you write a book :)). And if you don't write, do you think you would?
Nope, but I am writing a book!

17) While reading a book or watching a movie, were you ever blown away by an unexpected plot twist? What was it and how did you react?
Nope never...At least not yet....

18) What's your personal opinion of i-designs? (original, I know, but I really want to know! :)
I'm not firmiliar. :)
Never ever even heard of that!

19) What's your favourite color combinations?
orange and pink! or Purple and green!!

20) What's your favourite comic book series?
Never read comic books, never will...

21) What is the oldest book you've read? How old was it? (By old, I mean, like antique books...the manuscript doesn't have to be old, just the copy of it. :)
Um...I think Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery books are the oldest..

22) What character in any movie or book, would you say is the MOST like you?
Someone tell me! Because I don't know! :S

23) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My hair, I want it to grow faster...That's it :P

24) As a child, what was one thing that always frightened you? This could be something real or imagined! :)
THE DARK **scary music plays** (Dun Dun Dun)

25) What's your life motto?
At first you don't succeed try try again. That's not my "life" motto...But that's one I try to follow... 

26) As you're sitting in café, you're given a note: "It's in your best interests to meet me at 7 P.M. tonight, alone, at Pine and 4th." How would you react?
I would freak out, run home, show my mom the note, and call the cops :P

27) Name seven of your favourite books.
11 Birthdays by: IDK!
Flat Stanley by: IDK
Invisible Stanley by: IDK
Heartland by: IDK
Allie Finkles Rules for Girls books 1 2 and 3! By: Meg Cabot
That's it!

28) Name your absolutely favourite font (you can have more than one though)!
CK Freestyle,
Ziggy Zoe,
JasmineUPC,
Curlz MT,
And lastly,
Tahoma


29) Have you ever cried over...a book or a movie?
Yes..Not telling which ones...

30) What's something that's brought you so much comfort?
God, my family, and my friends.

32) What's the fastest you've ever read?
Oh 2 books in one night. OH! And 1 book in an hour...

33) What's your favorite book/movie genre?
I have alot...But my favorite is Comedy.

34) Do you say one word a lot just because of the way it sounds? If so, what's the word?
Um...I like to say Bishop...(SP?) from Chess...

35) What's something you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving?
A roller coaster at six flags...And Britt Nicole...

36)Do you prefer British or American spellings of words (ex: the British favourite to the American favorite)
Ameircan! But I love British accents!

37) List a few of your favourite names.
Iona, Kaitlyn, Dae, Isabella, and Nicole!

38) What is your favourite movie?
Humm......I have way too many...Trust me...

39) Imagine you're writing a story, and one of your characters keeps something buried in a box where no one will find it. What's in the box and what's its significance?
An antique book that's so magic that it can kill you. I have no idea why...

40) Was this boring? (be honest! :))
NO WAY!
Thanks for reading!
I doubt you got through all that but thanks anyway!
~Iona

No comments: