Monday, May 3, 2010

FIRST EVER! PICTURE, UPDATE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my handwriting is bad :P
Now, a picture of me writing!

OH NO!! YOU CAN SEE THAT WRITE WITH THE WRONG FINGERS! *puts face in hands and cries* Wait, you didn't? Are you sure you didn't see it? Oh...Well in that case forget what you just heard ;)

I have recently became obsessed with................



I recently just did my first real...babysitting job!!!! (Though it was only for a half-hour)
I was really excited!




~Iona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U BABY SITED?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?! OMG LIKE WITH NO HELP sweet i cant baby sit tell im like 14 that sucks uhg lol well love the post :P
lol

Eldarwen said...

Ooh, I LOVE pigs in a blanket!! =D Yum yum yum! *licks lips* Oh, babysitting is so much fun!! =D

Love,
Eldarwen

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Haha. That was nice! I like it. :)
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Hal said...

Very cute! I just have to say that I hold my pecils the same way as you... (Michael Jackson song "You Are Not Alone!!"). I have never heard of Britt Nicole. But that's because I almost only like songs from the 30's, 40's and 50's.