Thursday, May 6, 2010

Awarded by: Eldarwen!


I've been awarded:
By Eldarwen! Thanks! **hugz**
Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
Oh I already thanked her but...I guess it wouldn't hurt to be a little enthusiastic! 
THANK YOU ELDARWEN!
Good? Good...
I already put it in my awards page! :)
7? Am I really that interesting?
Ok...
1. I DONT like most mac-n-cheeses (Ok so not interesting...and most of y'all know that)
2. I love posting on my blog, but sometimes, I just don't know what to post about.
3. I like taking pictures
4. I read like 30-50 blogs...
5. I love music...

OK 5 is all I can think of...Sorry people!
15???? *mouth hangs open*
Ok...
and
Sorry I have to go soon so that's all I can do!
And all the people who I tagged read my blog (hopefully) so I don't think I have to comment...Sorry breaking rules here! I'm not that bad! Am I? I AM! *raises hands* I'm sorry! It's for a good cause! I have to go get ready for church!
Thanks for reading!
(BTW this is a scheduled post so that's why it isn't Sunday when you're reading this ;))

1 comment:

Hannah (Hannie) said...

You read like 30-50 blogs! WOW WOW WOW! Hehe! I still have all those Britt Nicole songs stuck in my head from yesterday, Iona! Hehe :) Talk soon!


Hannah