Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tag

I have a contest which is up^ Has an AG prize! Please enter!
Now.....
Here is a tag!
First the rules are: Please tag five people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?
Hard-Knock Life (from the Annie movie)


#2- What books are you currently reading? 
Nothing...


#3-Do you sing a lot? 
TOTALLY!!!!!!


#4-Sweet or salty? Salty! TOTALLY


#5-What is your favorite hobby? 
Singing, Drawing, Being Silly, playing with friends, and computer


#6-What books have you read at least 3 times? 
When I was little I read: Flat Stanley alot.


#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet? blogspot.com, messageboard.americangirlfan.com, I get on Google Talk (gmail), AND aggossipblog.com (also I use Google Reader so whatever posts are new I go to)


#8-What was the last thing(s) you bought? An American Girl Doll and a LPS set for my friend and a AG Gift card for my friend


#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like? Uh...I dunno...


#10-Favorite earliest memory? I think when I had my birthday at Elitch Gardens (Six Flags) and I spent alot of time with my friends/


#11-What do you do to change your mood? Umm...I'm with Eldarwen...I dont understand...


#12-What was the last meal you ate? Boneless Pork Rib, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn (TV Dinner :P)


#13-Do you want to learn another language? French!!! And I'm currently learning Spanish.


#14-Five things you can’t live without?

1. God (and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit)

2. Computer

3. Friends

4. My Family

5. And all the original things like: Food, Water, and stuff..


#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph? She peered out the window of her camper. (From the Lanie book I'm giving away)

#16-What is something you would like to say right now? "IT'S A HARD-KNOCK LIFE FOR US" (The song I have stuck in my head)


#17-What are you looking forward to? Probably for the next weekend...And for more contest entries
I tag:
annndddd
~Iona

No comments: