Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tag by: QueenLucy and Tween Girls Daybook Week #7!

The title says it all...
1. How many toes do you have?Hmmm I dunno.....5? 8? Oh wait...I know! 16!!!! (Note the sarcasm ;))

2. How many bones have you broken?NONE

3. Name an epic thing that you have done.I dunno...

4. If you had a pet lemming, what would you name him?AWWW!!! I DUNNO! BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!

5. What color are the clothes you're wearing right now?I blue and purple tye dye shirt and blue leggings/capris...

6. How awesome are orca whales on a scale of one to ten?A three...

8. How old do you want to be when you die?At least 80...I want God to take me when it's my time though.

9. Name a pet peeve and an addiction.Pet peeve: When my hair is/gets frizzy Addiction: Computer....

10. Write a paragraph detailing your life. 100 word minimum.Read my about me!!! :D

11. Name one thing that isn't really a secret, but that you haven't really gotten around to telling anyone.I GOT A NEW OUTFIT TODAY! (what i'm wearing)

12. Name another pet peeve.Brothers barging and bothering me

13. Sprechen Sie deutsch?

Umm...Yeah? No? Maybe?
14. Tell a joke  riddle. (I changed it to riddle)You are in a room with no windows or doors, it only has a table and a mirror. How do you get out?

You look in the mirror you see what you saw you take the saw you cut the table in half, 2 halves make a whole, you jump in the HOLE!

15. How many of the questions have you answered in a witty manner so far?Hummm.....I don't really know :P

16. Compose a haiku.

Uh, this is hard
I really don't know how to
Can I finish it?
17. Have you ever noticed how sour candies taste even more sour if you rub them on the side of your tongue?LOL! Yes I've ALREADY realized that!

18. What book(s) are you reading at the moment?None.

19. How many doors are there in your house?14-19 I dont remember...WE HAVE OUR DOORS NUMBERED!!! :D

20. How would you solve a problem like Maria?Who's Maria?

21. Think of something about yourself. Anything. Go on, think of it.Queen Lucy said: I am short. Yes, really. I'm only about 5'3". YOU'RE SHORT? I'm 10 and I'm 4'11"!!! Ok...was that random enough?

22. What's wrong with your legs?Nothing....Maybe I'm lying...Maybe I'm not....
(Brother yells in background: "YOU ARE NOT LYING!!")

24. What's your favorite show tune?I like the Suite Life On Deck "theme song"

25. Okay, you can tell us what that first thing you thought of for number 21 was. We all want to know.
I don't like Mac-N-Cheese!!!

LOL!
I tag....
EVERYONE WHO LIKE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! (if you dont have Girl Scout cookies where you live...ANYONE WHO LIKES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM!!!!
Now for the Daybook...

Date: 4-22-10
Starting time: 4:21 PM
Mood: Jumpy, Excited, annddd....HAPPY

Outside my window: Rainy grass, blue skies...
I was just in: McDonald's
I'm thinking: What am I gonna answer for I'm Thinking?
I'm reading: Nothing....
I'm listening to: My brothers talk and make noises on their vid games.
I'm wearing: 
I blue and purple tye dye shirt and blue leggings/capris...
I am also doing: Chattin'
Yesterday, I: was also excited...
I'm excited for: The weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sad because: Am I sad?

I'm hungry for: CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!
The song stuck inside my head is: Nutin', Nada, Zit, and Zap.
I want: My friends...
I love: CAMRAS, RAIN, God, Friends, and Sleepovers
This week, my goal is: To...Uh...I know! No I don't...
Ending time: 4:26

Thanks!
~Iona


1 comment:

hannah m said...

Fun tag, Iona! Do you honestly not know the song "how to you solve a problem like Maria"? Goodness. :p It's from the Sound of Music, after all!!

To make you feel better, I was 4'll when I was 12, not ten!!

Blessings,
~Hannah