Monday, March 15, 2010

Tag By: Eldarwen

Title says it ALL
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hmm...Probably New Mexico!
The reasons:
1. My online fried lives there (;))
2. I Looooove mexican food!


2. Why did you start blogging?
My mom told me about it, she has one, then I kept asking for one (IDK why), then I just started liking it!


3. What is your ambition?
To come closer to God, and become a singer!


4. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 younger brothers...


5. What's your favorite subject in school?
Science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like how interesting everything came to be. =)


6. What is your favorite Bible verse?

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the lord,
with all your heart,
lean not on your own understanding,
in all your ways,
acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths strait!

7. What is one of your hobbies?
Singing! I absolutely love singing! I sing in the Shower, Doing the dishes, the store =P, etc.

8. If someone handed you a five dollar bill, what would you do with it?
 
a. slip it in your wallet and think, "Ooh, this will buy me a yummy meal at Sonic!"
b. shove it in your pocket and forget about it, then while you're doing laundry you find it and say, "Hey, mom! Here's that five dollar bill I got the other day!"
c. give it to your younger sibling. It's just five dollars.
d. use it to buy that homeless man a meal.
I think either....a or d! ;)

9. If your sibling came to you with their math book and asked for help, you'd say:
a. "Oh, here, let me help you."
b. "Too bad. I'm not good at math. Go ask mom."
c. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at math. Can you go ask someone else?"
d. "I'm not good at math, but I'll try!"
I'd say a or b....

10. If you could have one of the following abilities, which would it be?
a. singing
b. sewing
c. skateboarding
d. song writing
e. guitar playing
f. swimming
g. writing
h. riding a bike

GUITAR!!!!!!!!!! I have a guitar, I just need to learn to play it...

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hee hee I go to New Mexico like every week!! LOL. I live four miles up from the border of it!!!

Quinlyn said...

New Mexico is AWESOME, I hope you get to come here! :D

Swissmisslotti, we HAVE to talk...lol