Saturday, March 27, 2010

AG Store and More...

Heyyy! I got back from the AG Store a while ago, I just didn't have time to post. Here is a reeeeallly long post!
We got to the AG Store at 4:00 AM, we were like #70 even though we got there at this time :O
There was more than 2000 people, luckily, I am made it into the first hundred! :D
Some people stayed the night out in front of the door.
The goodie bag had:
AG Magazine,
Quiz Book,
Lanie Book,
and
Exclusive Denver AG T-Shirt.
Here are pix






I will post a few every time I post...Because there is 51 of them.

My New Friends are here. Julia is one of them! Please check out her blog http://dqtales.blogspot.com/

We are working on a movie! We are not quite done...But here is the commercial!


video

THANKS FOR READING!

8 comments:

swissmiss♥lotti said...

LUCKKKKKKYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you buy anything??

(your movie looks cool, can't wait to see it!)

♥Iona♥ said...

No...No money

Maybob said...

Cool ja post pics of what was in the goody bag soon? I'd love to see what they look like :)

Hannie said...

Wow, there was some great stuff in that goodie bag! You must of had lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

You are sooo Lucky! I got ther with my friends we got there at 8am we didn't even get in the store! I went again today (sunday) and did not get in till a 2hour wait was over. It is amazing how buisy that place was! I got the get well set the Safari sundress and the snow outfit for my doll! That place is so fun on the inside!

BrittAm said...

cool!! How did u get up at 4????

Jewelz said...

It was really fun i had soo much fun with you Iona! Miss you!! :D <3


PS: You should put our video up soon! ;)

-Jewelz <3

Anne said...

AWESOME!! I bet you had tons of fun! The goodie bag sounds so COOL!! Could you post pictures of that?