Thursday, February 18, 2010

A FUN TAG!!


BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Uhhh....no
What is the last heavy item you lifted? a chair
FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinaigrette
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Pei Wei (Chinese) and Taco Bell (well it is sometimes sit down!)
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Chinese
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni, Olives, and peppers!
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and Cinnamon and Sugar
RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No I would probably make me too worried and sad.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? NONE I love my name!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? YES!!
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 3
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never!
Last person you talked to in person? My mom
Favorite month? July, September, and October
CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? Want to chat with someone
What are you listening to? umm my brothers yell at eachother (LOL).
Watching? Myself type/
Worrying about? Schoolwork. (Originally, Queen Lucy said this but that is what I am worrying about too!)
RANDOM-OLOGY
What's the last movie you watched? Kung-Fu Panda
Do you smile often? In the middle
Do you always answer your phone? If I had one...Yes
If you could change your eye color, what would it be? NONE!!!
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? OOH yum.....Watermelon Icee things
Do you own a digital camera? Yes! I got it for Christmas!
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes
Favorite Christmas song? I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Uh, JLY #24
Can you do push-ups? Not really
Can you do a chin-up? No
Do you have any saved texts? I would
Ever been in a car wreck? No!!!!!
Do you have an accent? Sorta...I tend to get rid of the G in things like "I'm Goin' outside" not "I'm going outside"
What is the last song to make you cry? Umm...I have never had that happen.
Plans tonight? Just came home from Pei Wei so...No!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes.
Name 2 things you bought yesterday: Nothing...
You ever been given roses? Yes!
Current hate right now? I never hate anything
Met someone who changed your life? Yes, Jesus Christ.
What were you doing at 12 AM last night? READING!!! I mean...Sleeping..Yeah that's it...(LOL)
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I had weird dreams
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? 3 but 1 we NEVER use
What color cell phone do you have? Don't have one..*sniff sniff*
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? See answer above
Who was the last person to call you? My mom's friend!
Now I tag everyone who follows my web show site! :)


~Iona

No comments: