Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog of the week #4!

The next blog of the week is...................................................................................




http://www.agdollfanz.blogspot.com/!!! YAY Give a big hand to Hannah, who runs it!
Hannah's blog is about her and her dolls! She posts frequently and she is nice! She has 4 american girl dolls and their names are Mia, Hali, Felicity, and Emily! I hope you find her blog cool!

Sorry for the inconvenience but my web show will probably be posted tomorrow....I am soo sorry!

A contest still going on is at Joelle's Doll Jewelry! Here is the link! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/joellesdolljewelry Hers ends on Jan 1st! So hurry hurry!!

Below this post is a CAPTION CONTEST that ends on Christmas so you better hurry and enter! I have 1 entry so far! So please check that out!

Thanks for reading!

~Iona

1 comment:

Lola Bean's World said...

Hey Iona!! I love your blogs!!! I have a question for you, how did you get the snow on your page? I see that everywhere but I don't know how to get it!!! :) Thanks!!!
Lola Bean :) I followed you!! :)