Thursday, December 4, 2008

3rd day!

3rd day without any mess ups to getting my dolls blog!!!! YAY! I washed one of my dolls hair today and it looks better than before!

There is only 21 days til Christmas!!!!! I have already made 8 presents for my dolls only one more to go!! And their stocking is filled too!!

It snowed alot today and it is still is snowing!

I am looking for a "Real Life" pen pal. Someone who will write letters back and forth. Either E-mail or real mail works.

Well I'm gonnna go do some school Bye!!

Iona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! :)

Yay, your 3rd day! :) I can't wait until you have your dolls' blog! :)

I also wanted to let you know I commented on the post you did yesterday. :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my website! :)

~Liz~

http://www.americangirlfan.com