Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged!! The same tag I already did...But oh well!

I am tagged by http://natalie.homeschooljournal.net/

Here we go!!

1.) Post the rule on your blog.
2.) Try not to tag a person someone has all ready taged...
3.) Tag at least 5 people (if you know that many of if the people you know have all ready been taged that's fine)
4.) tell who did it and their URL

Here is the Tag!
1.What do you like about best of Spring? Spring Break

2.What is your favorite season? Summer

3. what is a random thing about your house? The computer is in the school room!!

4. What do you like best about blogging? Friends, posting, and looking at my friends blogs!!

5. How old are you? 8

6. How many rooms are in your house? 13 I think

7. How many people are in your family (including you) 5

8. Do you play any instruments? if you do name them. I am trying to learn piano

9. What is your favorite subject in school? ART!!

10. What is your favorite book of the Bible? genesis

I have no one to tag!!

No comments: