I was tagged by two people for the same thing!
Kaitlyn from Kaitlynology.com and Natalie from Homeschool Girl.
There are rules for this meme. They are as follows:
Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are six very random, maybe strange, things about me.
1. I love to sing and dance and do it every day. Sometimes even when I am doing school. My mom says it's a good thing I am homeschooled because of this. Hehehe.
2. I sit sideways in my chair at dinner... or lunch... or breakfast. I just can't sit still. Even when I try, I end up sideways.
3. I make this weird face when I am thinking, staring or concentrating. My mom says she is SURE she has a picture of it. So I will post one below of this "strange face".
4. I love to write and read. I hope to write my own book SOON and get it published. With mom's help.
5. I love arts and crafts. So much, that I wish I could do it all day every day and not do school. Ha!
6. I started reading before I turned 3. Just like my dad. And I haven't stopped since! I read at least 4 books a week.
And the people I tag are.... Velvet97, Mommy, Amy S, Heather W, Grampa Greg and Darly.