Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BORED!!!!!

I am bored out of my mind today here is all the boring stuff....

When I woke up: All I did was eat breakfast and watch Wonder pets and Dora the explorer.

Afternoon: Did school ate lunch and did more school.

Tonight: We're having pizza tonight wich I don't like anymore and there is school tommorow no sleepovers and my friends on weekdays go to bed at 8:00 and I go to bed 9-11 somtimes midnight and it's allready 5:06.

That's why i'm BORED!!!!


Well i'm gonna go.

GOOD BYE!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog! I'll have to make sure I let Alexis and Madison know so they can write to you also. Did you ever find anything to cure your boredom?

Heather said...

Your next spelling word is BORED and BOARD... which one is which? Look it up!

And you are bored because there were 6 boys in the house! Eeeeek!

Iona Nicole said...

Whats up!You are luky because I have to do school work for seven hours!I do get two breaks though
!I'm worse than bored so you are luky!!!!!

Unknown said...

BTW, I was going to correct the "board/bored" issue - but I didn't want to sound like a teacher! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a more exciting day today, Iona!