Thursday, February 10, 2011

Draft. Save. Edit. Delete.

Draft. Save. Edit. Delete. Draft. Save. Edit. Delete.
That's what my posts have been like. I don't know what is happening. I try to post, but then realize that many of your might not like that. I try to post pictures, but then I think, wait, I posted pictures of so-and-so yesterday. Photography is a thing that I love doing. I take at the least 3 pictures a day. That's why there has been so many picture posts. But. This is not a photography blog. I have my photography blog HERE. The title of this blog is, Life In My Eyes, but it hasn't really seemed like it. I want to post about my life. I want it to feel like you are sitting on my couch, watching me. I think I am going to just post when I really have something to post about. Please don't leave, I surely will post. I can guarantee that, but expect 2-4 posts a week, not 7. I hope you all understand why I haven't been posting! :)

No comments: