Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11 (Looking Back... Part 2)

Where have these days gone? The excitement of it being 2011 came and went after the clock ticked to 12:01. I think it was because it was unbelieveable that it was 2011. It's going to take some getting used to putting 2011 on everything. I didn't have any resolutions this year. I may have some goals, (not resolutions. Good idea, Hannah!) but resolutions means you will do it. Goals, means it may happen. You want to get to your goal. I don't know what those goals are yet. I'll figure them out as 2011 is passing by...
I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I can's use the excuse "I am really busy" because I'm not. I simply don't know what to post. I have tried everything. I am going to reflect on the past year. (Looking Back part one can be found here.)

July 2010
 I got to go to California. The Beach. Family. Good times.

August 2010
I started using my mom's Canon and got interested in photography!

September 2010
 I grew in my photography, and my birthday! (Party in October)

October 2010
 My costume birthday party!!!

November 2010
 Fall beauty coming from the sky.

December 2010
 Christmas, the birth of our Savior.

I am thankful for this whole year I've had, I am very happy it is 2011.

Giveaway winner announced tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really loved those photos; they were so gorgeous even though it's past Christmas. ;-)

I love your blog design!

~Hannah