Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!
Y'all better remember what easter is really all about. "Jesus is the reason for the season!" Okay finding eggs is fun too but you better remember! LET US REJOICE AND CELEBRATE THAT JESUS HAD RISEN!

I will have an easter photo shoot with the 4 dolls! :D Julie'll love it!
So check out my dolls blog  later today for a great photo shoot! Julie loved my church this morning she got to meet another doll! (Elizabeth)

NOW REMEMBER:
"Jesus is the reason for the season!"
Thanks for reading!

~Iona

1 comment:

Stella said...

Happy Easter Iona! I read your comment on my blog, and I was wondering if you would like me to make you a button. If you have a certain image you would like me to use, than I'd be happy to set up the HTML code. You can fill out my order form at barefoot blogdesign.blogspot.com

-Saratess

my email is joysince97@yahoo.com