Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONJA!!!!!!
Sonja, is an online friend of mine, we don't know each other well... But today is her 13th birthday!!!
I have a few gifts for you:
1.

Some tape for when I get annoying (you can tape my mouth shut)
2.
A fire extinguisher for when our fights get firey.
3.

A plane so you can fly to the sky and reach your dreams...
4.

A magnifying glass so you can search for the answers to my confusing questions...
5.

A tissue box for when times get sad...
6.
Chocolate kisses because it's your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONJA!!!!!!
~Iona

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Thats a really sweet post! I love it...you know *hint hint* when my birthday comes... LOL jkjkjk
How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile.
I love your blog BTW!
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Sonja said...

That was so sweet of you! I can't believe how many people are doing posts for me. Thank you so much! :')