Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook Week #6

Sorry there is no picture...I am on a different computer ;)

Date: Tuesday, March 23th
Starting time: 1:32

Mood: MORE EXCITED THAN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside my window: Grey skies, and snow.
I was just in: My friends house. (A different friend)
I'm thinking: I WISH THE AG STORE WAS OPENING TODAY!!! (*SIGH* AGAIN)
I'm reading: Nothing at the momento.
I'm listening to: Monsters Vs. Aliens
I'm wearing: My Hannah Montana Nightgown
I am also doing: Chatting and Message Board
Yesterday, I: Did my web show!
I'm excited for: THE GRAND OPENING FOR THE AG STORE (*sigh* once again)
I'm sad because: I'm not sad...
I'm hungry for: Cupcakes (not gonna say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The song stuck inside my head is: Nothin'

I want: TO HAVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love: The AG Store, God, and Chatting
This week, my goal is: To sorta catch up in school.
Ending time: 1:35

1 comment:

Sonja said...

oooh, this is fun! I think I'll do it on my blog if that's ok :)