Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook Week #5!

Yay! Week #5!
Why is my font green? Hmm....Lets see....St. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

Date: Wednesday, March 17th
Starting time: 6:11 PM

Mood: COMPLETELY EXCITED!!!! (again)

Outside my window: An 80 degree land... 
I was just in: My friends house...Again...
I'm thinking: I WISH THE AG STORE WAS OPENING TODAY!!!
I'm reading: Nothing...
I'm listening to: My mom and my Great Uncle talk.
I'm wearing: A green shirt and my NEW jeans!
I am also doing: Nothing...
Yesterday, I: Went to my friend's house!
I'm excited for: THE GRAND OPENING FOR THE AG STORE (*sigh* once again)
I'm sad because: I'm not sad...

I'm hungry for: Cupcakes (not gonna say it...)
The song stuck inside my head is: Nothing but earlier I had: "Lollipop, Lollipop, oh lolly lolly lolly LOLLIPOP! *pop*

I want: TO HAVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love: Cameras, friends, and computers
This week, my goal is: To sorta catch up in school. (grrrr why is my life always the same)
Ending time: 6:15

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Also I am changing my header, background and NAME of my blog soon! :)

~Iona

No comments: