Thursday, March 4, 2010

Award!

As you may have read, in the post below (if you have not please look now, then you can finish this post) I am going to post everyday! Now, what I was thinking is, what if someone misses a post, well, all you have to do is, when you come to my page, and you see a post at the top you haven't read, before you read it, scroll down and see if you've missed another! But, if you use Google Reader (like me), AND you follow my blog, that will not be a problem! Anyways, to the subject of the post!
A few people have won an award!
I made it myself! So I do not have it on MY sidebar, I will only put it on my sidebar if someone else awards it to me!
It is awarded to...
Quinlyn @ QuinnyandCo.
Last...I know I barely know her...(But I scrolled through her posts)

These 4 people, post about this on your blog, then give it to a few people! Even me, if it's true, you don't have to though, I will not be offended ;)
Nice Job everybody!!

~Iona



3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Eep! Thank you so much, Iona! =D I am so excited! It's been a long time since I've been awarded. :)

{hugs}
Eldarwen

Iona Nicole said...

It was nothing! *hugz back*

Emily said...

Can i get one?