Thursday, January 7, 2010

Schooltime is in....

Now back to doing school.....No more having sleepovers ALL WEEK. Oh well.....at least summer is not TOO far.....I CANNOT WAIT until summer! I love summer so much! BUT my favorite season is fall because of all the pretty colors in the leaves! BTTP (Back to the point) I just am not ready to start school again!!! NOOOOO......But on the other hand......I have to learn, unless I wanna be stuck in 5th grade for the rest of my life. That will not happen...I hope....

Well, if you were wondering I am doing good!

I just finished 1 1/2 books in less than 2 days! (The half was because I was already halfway through the book and needed to finish it!) I read the books: Freaky Monday and Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls. They are both really good books!! I would recommend them!

I just wanted to update you on my life!

~Iona

(I also MAY save up for an AG Doll! I know EXACTLY which one I want!)

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Which doll Iona?

-May