Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ANOTHER SLEEPOVER!!! And other.....

Hey y'all!!! How are you? I am grrrrrrreat!! I will post my web show l8ter!! And there will be pics too!! SO..I am at a sleepover right now! It is fun! It is with Leea from Leea's World!!! Oh yeah! I just had a sleepover with Kayley too!(in the last post) Here is a quiz!!!!!!

1. What time is it right now? 12:19 PM
2. What is the last thing you ate? Cereal
3.Who was the last person you spoke to in person?Leea
4.Who was you last email to? A lot of people it was a foward!
5. Name three things within reaching distance of you right now? Straw, Toontown trading cards, and tissues!
6. Name the last thing you watched on the TV? Martha Speaks (I had to!)
7. Name the last game you played? Toontown
8. do you have your shoes on or off and do you have socks on? Bare foot
9. If you were a crayon what color would you be? (Make up your own color to make it more interesting)It's a purple, pinkish, blueish color named: Iona Ivory
10. What was the last place of business you were in? Taco Bell (YUM!!!)

No comments: