Monday, November 23, 2009

YAY!! MY MOM...

is bringing her computer to SD so I can post there! Here is a quiz that izzy did!


What is the most recent movie that you have seen
The Chrissa Movie

What's your natural hair color
brown blonde with golden highlights

Been in a car accident
Nope

Croutons or bacon bits
Croutons

Favorite Day of the Week
Saturday(YEAH BABY)

Favorite restaurant
Fizolis, ANY CHINESE PLACE

Favorite Flower
Iona Flower (it is a real flower! Look it up!)

Favorite sport to watch
Baseball

Favorite drink
Tea

Favorite ice cream
Cookie dough!

Warner Brothers or Disney
DISNEY

Ever been on a ship
NOPE...But I have been on a boat ride!

What color is your bedroom carpet
white

What do you do when you are bored
Lay in bed staring at the celing

Bedtime
10:00

Favorite TV show
Hannah Montana, or Wizards of Waverly place.

Last person you went to dinner with
My mom!

Park or Zoo
Zoo!!!!!!

What is your favorite color
Green and Purple

How many pets do you have
1! It is a cat!

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
both! lol

What do you want to do before you die?
Go to hawaii, live in new york, become famous, go to the AG place, LOTS MORE......

Have you ever been to Hawaii
NOPE NEVER!! ( as you can see above....I really want to go!

Have you ever been out of the united states?
YES!!! CANANDA

I will miss you all when I go to SD even though I will have a computer!

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

bringing the computer with is a great idea. I don't know how I ever lived without the computer... I was so lucky that our previous trips included a business center with computer use...but it is so much nicer having my own computer with me.

now to search for hotels with free wifi!

kayley said...

I'm going to post wat u did on my blog cuz i think it is a gr8 idea. im not trying 2 copy u.