Sunday, February 22, 2009

Randomness BY: Iona Neff



HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I have nooooooo Idea why I put this in blue and big....but

I like it!
LOL! Sooo how ya all doing well I am doing veerrry good!!!!!!!

I FINALY lost my tooth!!!! FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the A lot of the Exclamation points......lol

I also did my auditions today for a play! I hope I get it!!!!!

I am going on a sleepover tomorrow and Ice Skating!!!!

TAG!!! I am doing a tag now!

Ok so the rules are:
In this tag you have to have a book that is closest to you that is at least 100 pages
You have to open the book and go to th 100th page and post the first three sentences.
You have to tag at least 3 but you can tag more!

Ok so my book is Horse in the House.

Here I go..This will be weird.

There also was the special photo, the one of Rose standing with a much younger Matty. Sunlight high lighted silver in the mare's coat. Rose's hair was dark and her face was creased in a bright smile.

Ok.......That was weird...I Tag AKA Darly , and Krazy Kayley Kreek , and AG Girl , and Becca.

Iona

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

I better move my book so that Darly doesn't use it for this tag.