Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged!!

I got tagged by Jessica!!

1.Fave color:
Purple

2.Least fave color:
Yellow

3.Color of pants:
Blue

4.Color of shirt:
Blue

5.Color of fave CD:
Brown

6.Color of dream car:
??

7.Color that you want your mom to dye her hair:
I do not know

8.Color of computer:
white

9.Color of best friends brother's eyes:
No idea.

10.Color of dream pet:
White

11.Color of phone/ipod:
white

12.Color of the last thing you ate:
Yellow

13.Find what color you answered most:
White

Tag as many people as there are letters in the color that you answered most.

I tag Aka Darly, Kaitlyn, Katie, Elizbeth, Natlie!!

Bye

6 comments:

Muzzy said...

I did the tag!

Katie and Elizabeth said...

Umm....before I do the tag, I wanted to tell you that my new blog is;

www.itsafluteworld.blogspot.com

And, I don't post on Sunday's.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I did the tag if you are wodnering! I actully did it a while ago!

Natalie

P.S. Have you checked out my new blog? http://www.reviewsforyouth.blogspot.com! We review movies, music, books and anything else we can think of!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

I am posting this coment to tell you that nobody is going to be joining the Reviews for Youth! SORRY! We are just going to leave it with the people that are on it!

Natalie

Katie and Elizabeth said...

You were tagged!!!
www.itsafluteworld.blogspot.com