Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today was the first day of Spring!

And boy was it hot!

I loved it!

Today we went to the park with some new friends of ours from church. Julie (is the mom), Anika (is 8 like me), Trevor (5 like Toby), Corbin (Who is 3) and Elliana (Who is 3 months old today!).

They only live a couple miles from us and wanted to get to know us better. So we all went to the park nearby. We had so much fun. We made chia heads (sorta--wheat grass seeds, soil and pantyhose) and dyed Easter Eggs. Then played charades for a little while.

Then they had to leave and so we played soccer for 2 hours in the park! My mom is our couch and I love Soccer!

Then when I got home my friend Nikki came over to play. I missed her a lot since I was sick! But now I am well! So let the fun times begin.

When are you coming over Darly?

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I'm not sure when we can visit...have to check with your mom.

Hannah said...

Sounds like a fun day! I know I absolutley love days like those!
~Hannah