Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday TOBY!!!

WOW Toby is 5 now it's just unbelievable he is growing up very fast but he is still my little brother I knew in the past.

Here is a poem!

You are funny and crazy
and a monkey sometimes
and I also made you lick a lime one time
you are also sweet and kind
but we are brother and sister even though were mean at times
But I love you with all my heart
and nothing can tear us apart.....

Did you like it? and of course it was about toby.

I liked it sooooooo much it's a cute poem!


well I gotta go to bed tomorrow my frind alicia is coming over well bye!!

Happy Birthday Toby!

3 comments:

Sous Chef Mom said...

Awww How sweeeeet!

Anonymous said...

That you for commenting on my blog!!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

That you for commenting on my blog!!

Natalie